Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kayce Hughes Spring 2012

So I had big plans this week for blog posts everyday with the theme on Architects I've found and have fell in love with.  If there's time today I'll try to put together a post to share to get this rolling but for now I have in my back pocket a great set of images from Kayce Hughes Spring 2012 line that I want to share.
I first discovered her work when reading Urban Grace Interiors Blog here and fell in love with her designs and style.  Kayce Hughes is not only women's clothing and accessories but children, baby, wedding, home, toys and paper goods.  She is a mom of 7 children who worked for Ralph Lauren before becoming a mom.  After having 4 kids she made nightshirts out of vintage fabrics for her daughters and then had a seamstress make dresses and shorts for her out of the vintage finds.  What started out as Pears and Bears from garage storage and a home office is now Kayce Hughes with a 200 piece collection and an ever expanding line of categories.  I love the set designs she has in her images...so classic and traditional.
So take a look at some of my favorites...





























Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...