Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dallas Home - Mixed and Modern

This Dallas home was for sale a few months ago.  I unfortunately didn't save the address so the only information I have is the pictures and I'm pretty sure it was in the Preston Hollow area of Dallas.  Of course, I don't think anyone will mind browsing through the images of this funky, eclectic but still quite contemporary abode.  It's got a little quirkiness to it that makes you stop and do a double take but it's so interesting that I just had to share.  
I love the frosted glass front door, french bench with a velvet fabric and the parsons entry table juxtaposed with the very ornate frame and artwork of a bird all make this entry very intriguing.

My favorite room of the house.  I can never get enough of a white sofa and I'm really liking the pops of tangerine even though it's definitely not one of my favorite colors.  I think it's the play on texture and color and a definite casual feel that makes this room so much fun.

Much more exact in the contemporary terms with a strong statement of chocolate brown and just a hint of the red/orange family.

Must be the Master.  There's that orange again.  I think I like the black vinyl and white chair the most in here.

I absolutely love the pharmacy cabinet in here on the far left along with the giant floor lamp that's hidden behind it.  The display of beauty products is so well done.  Nice touch mixed with the contemporary lines of the bath and shower in here.

Secondary bedroom is so cute with the painted bed, parsons desk and always love a ghost chair.

This ranch style house turned contemporary beauty is stunning outside.

Great idea having several porches since there are several exits to the backyard. 

all images via trulia 













Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...