Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

via pinterest

Today I am thankful for so much in my life!  The fact that I was chosen to live and breathe and be apart of this wonderful and yet sometimes super difficult thing called life is a gift in itself.  God is so good!  He made us for Him - to experience a love, an adventure, a friend unlike any other we will find on this earth.  The best gift of all, He gave us His son, Jesus, to believe in so we can one day experience everlasting life that far exceeds our greatest joys on this earth.  So as I reflect on what God has given me - a husband and son, a child to be (I'm expecting the end of May), my extended family and friends and you as my readers...today I am thankful and I hope you are too.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Hoping your day is filled to the overflowing with God's blessings and love!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Trisha! What a beautiful Thanksgiving post. I am thankful for you! Hope your day with your precious family was wonderful. Ours was great, two dinners :), we're so very thankful.
    take care, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin! I'm so glad you had a blessed Thanksgiving and so thankful to have met you through blogging and pinterest. We had 2 dinners too! It was a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...