Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Cards


Gotta love Christmas cards, right?!?!  It'a always a big deal to me to have just the right card.  It's like anything I do, I have something in mind and try to find it, no one makes it so I have to have it custom made.  This year I was so excited to have my good friend, former TCU classmate and fabulous Interior Designer create my Christmas cards.  Sarah Branum is her name and she not only has 3 beautiful children and runs an Interior Design business but she also owns the adorable etsy shop Plaid and Bows.  After a friend from Bible Study Fellowship took our pictures for us (thank you Lindsey Fusch), I thought of Sarah and asked her if she would help me out.  Sarah is amazing because she was 40 weeks and 3 days overdue with her 3rd child when I asked her and she said YES!  I couldn't be more happy with the cards.

So, if you're needing stationary, birth announcements, christmas cards, invites, coasters, iPhone covers, nursery art, and more then check out Plaid and Bows HERE.



Thanks Sarah!!!

Pin It

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...